Hey guys, in this post will learn about how to create an Issue in MantisBT.
Pre-requisite :Install MantisBT
Suggested Readings : How to create a Project in MantisBT
Step 1 : Click Report Issue
Step 2 : In the next screen,
- Enter Bug Category
- Enter Reproducibility
- Enter Severity
- Enter Priority
- Enter the Profile
- Enter Platform
- Enter OS
- Enter OS Version
- Enter Product version ( will be available only if you have version under the project)
- Enter Assigned to
- Enter Target version
- Enter Summary
- Enter Description
Note: Fields marked with * are required fields
Step 3 : If you scroll down a bit, enter the remaining details about the Issue.
11. Steps to Reproduce (Easy for developer to reproduce)
12. Enter Additional information (if necessary)
13. Upload File (Screenshots)
14. Select the Status (If its public can be accessed by all users)
Click Submit Report
Step 4 : Issue created successfully
Note: Color codes are used to different issues.
Step 5 : Click View Issues to view all the issues created.
Step 7 : To view the detailed information about an issue, Click the ID link of the issue.
Step 8 : Detailed issue details are displayed.
Step 9 : In this screen, you have additional actions that you can perform against the issue like,
- Edit Issue
- Change Assignee
- Change Status
- Clone Issue (Duplicate)
- Move Issue (Move to another project)
- Delete Issue
- Send a reminder (to any user with additional notes)
- View Issue History
- Print Issue
- Upload (additional screenshots)
So, now you know how to create an issue in MantisBT 🙂
In my next post, will learn about how to configure Emails in MantisBT.
Know anyone who would like to learn MantisBT? Let them know by sharing this article on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google Plus.